This little how to venture was written for those that want to get started building their business due to lack of funds. You can use these methods to gain retail sales as well. While using free methods of advertising will take a bit of time, effort, you can most definately build your business without any out of pocket costs.
How to get started for free
Q: How can I make money with SFI without spending any money?
A: You can earn money with SFI without spending any money by advertising the Veriuni Store, IAHBE, VCL, VNU, LD, MG, ISP, GD, WS, and NS (these are the gateways that end in these suffixes that have the products that you can sell particular items for retail sales) to people who are not an affiliate of SFI. You can get this gateway that is set up with your own referral number and with your name. Go to http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10136286/Free Sign up and click on My Account। Then click on view/edit gateway.
About Me
- Patrick
- I'm straightforward easygoing guy. Someone who likes the simple pleasures in life - like walking along a stream in Spring, watching a glorious red sunset, or enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee on my back deck. I like helping out my friends. I try not to be fussy and go with the flow if possible. Minor stuff - I don't sweat it. But I take very strong stands on the important issues like my Catholic faith. I detest and avoid greedy, irrational rude people who take advantage of my goodwill and think I'm a pushover. I like being in places which are tranquil and bring you inner peace. It could be at the beach or my favorite fishing lake, my backyard in North Huntingdon or just a drive in the country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hi
I joined SFI on your recomendation.
To my suprise I have already started to get affilates,
I'm excited.
Thank You
Billie
Post a Comment