About Me

My photo
I'm straightforward easygoing guy. Someone who likes the simple pleasures in life - like walking along a stream in Spring, watching a glorious red sunset, or enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee on my back deck. I like helping out my friends. I try not to be fussy and go with the flow if possible. Minor stuff - I don't sweat it. But I take very strong stands on the important issues like my Catholic faith. I detest and avoid greedy, irrational rude people who take advantage of my goodwill and think I'm a pushover. I like being in places which are tranquil and bring you inner peace. It could be at the beach or my favorite fishing lake, my backyard in North Huntingdon or just a drive in the country.

Go Green With Natural Cleaners

Go Green With Natural Cleaners
Click The Dog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Easy Does It:

4) Easy Does It: Inspired Action Always Trumps Forced Action

Inspired action is joyful action that is in alignment with your dream. It is action you want to take and the idea of it brings a smile to your face. When you take inspired action, you are aligned with what you are doing and things flow naturally.

Contrast this to action that you are forcing yourself to take regardless of whether you feel like doing it. Maybe you are in a bad mood or have a headache but decide you have to take this action and keep trudging forward. The likelihood is that if you take action from this place it will take you twice as long to accomplish your task or goal or there will be obstacles that come up along the way. It’s like swimming against strong currents.

No comments: