About Me

My photo
I'm straightforward easygoing guy. Someone who likes the simple pleasures in life - like walking along a stream in Spring, watching a glorious red sunset, or enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee on my back deck. I like helping out my friends. I try not to be fussy and go with the flow if possible. Minor stuff - I don't sweat it. But I take very strong stands on the important issues like my Catholic faith. I detest and avoid greedy, irrational rude people who take advantage of my goodwill and think I'm a pushover. I like being in places which are tranquil and bring you inner peace. It could be at the beach or my favorite fishing lake, my backyard in North Huntingdon or just a drive in the country.

Go Green With Natural Cleaners

Go Green With Natural Cleaners
Click The Dog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

EyeEarn

EyeEarn

Message:
You WILL want to participate. Here's why.

Because by using the EyeEarn Network,
every month you will get free shares of new SFI affiliates personally sponsored in your name
*** PLUS ***
you will also get free shares of all income from SFI/MaxMalls sales worldwide... FOREVER!

SFI expects to produce LOTS of affiliates and LOTS of money, for you!
But you won't get any of it unless your buy your EyeEarn Network Kit NOW!

*** For only a one-time $20, plus shipping, you get an EyeEarn kit which contains items you can very easily use to advertise as you go about your day, you qualify as long as you follow the simple and easy rules for EyeEarn, and you'll be awarded 1 EyeEarn share that you receive every month, free, from now on!

But, better than that...

*** If you're an Executive Affiliate, you'll get 2 shares.
*** If you're EA on Standing Order, you'll get 3 shares.
*** If you're Team Leader you'll get at least 2, 4, 6, or 12 more shares.
*** PLUS... You'll get a loyalty share for EVERY year you've been EA consecutively all year.

This could easily add up to a total of 10 shares, or more, every month, if you do just 1 thing...
be a committed Executive Affiliate Leader from now on.

*** And you can get even more shares, one for every extra 10 SVP you produce in any one business month.
*** Or if you wish you can buy extra shares at $35 each.

Ignore these excitng and rewarding properties?
No way!
That would be very foolish indeed.
Check out the EyeEarn Network now!

It all began January 2, 2008, so don't delay - order your EyeEarn kit today!

Position yourself NOW for maximum benefits and income,
and you can laugh all the way to the bank in 2009.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Else expect to cry a whole lot
because you didn't take action to improve your financial life when you very quickly and easily could have. EyeEarn

No comments: