About Me

My photo
I'm straightforward easygoing guy. Someone who likes the simple pleasures in life - like walking along a stream in Spring, watching a glorious red sunset, or enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee on my back deck. I like helping out my friends. I try not to be fussy and go with the flow if possible. Minor stuff - I don't sweat it. But I take very strong stands on the important issues like my Catholic faith. I detest and avoid greedy, irrational rude people who take advantage of my goodwill and think I'm a pushover. I like being in places which are tranquil and bring you inner peace. It could be at the beach or my favorite fishing lake, my backyard in North Huntingdon or just a drive in the country.

Go Green With Natural Cleaners

Go Green With Natural Cleaners
Click The Dog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Streamline Your Efforts;

8) Streamline Your Efforts; Align Your Natural Talents With Your Goal

Success comes easier and more quickly when you enhance your strengths and delegate in areas where you are weak. Your natural talents are those things you do so easily and naturally that you think they are no big deal. Many of my clients were overlooking their natural talents when they first came to me. They thought if it is this easy for them, it must be this easy for everyone. This is rarely the case.

The key is to take your natural talents and abilities and strengthen them through education and experience. You are not born an expert at anything. It is something you develop.

No comments: