About Me

My photo
I'm straightforward easygoing guy. Someone who likes the simple pleasures in life - like walking along a stream in Spring, watching a glorious red sunset, or enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee on my back deck. I like helping out my friends. I try not to be fussy and go with the flow if possible. Minor stuff - I don't sweat it. But I take very strong stands on the important issues like my Catholic faith. I detest and avoid greedy, irrational rude people who take advantage of my goodwill and think I'm a pushover. I like being in places which are tranquil and bring you inner peace. It could be at the beach or my favorite fishing lake, my backyard in North Huntingdon or just a drive in the country.

Go Green With Natural Cleaners

Go Green With Natural Cleaners
Click The Dog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visualize Every Step

3) Visualize Every Step of Your Dream and Watch the Magic Unfold

The muscle movement that helps us physically take action in our lives begins in the mind. That is why all great golfers, tennis players, basketball players, etc. visualize themselves making a shot beforehand. An experiment conducted by Alan Richardson, an Australian psychologist, found 23% performance improvement among subjects who visualized every day for 20 days. In his paper published in Research Quarterly, Richardson wrote that the most effective visualization occurs when the visualizer feels and sees what he is doing.

“I really visualized it, too, even as a child watching those programs. I could visualize myself walking up the stage, up the stairs. For me, visualizing those dreams happening was pertinent to making that happen, because I could see it. I pictured it in my head” Mary Youngblood, welfare mom turned Grammy Award Winner

No comments: