About Me
- Patrick
- I'm straightforward easygoing guy. Someone who likes the simple pleasures in life - like walking along a stream in Spring, watching a glorious red sunset, or enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee on my back deck. I like helping out my friends. I try not to be fussy and go with the flow if possible. Minor stuff - I don't sweat it. But I take very strong stands on the important issues like my Catholic faith. I detest and avoid greedy, irrational rude people who take advantage of my goodwill and think I'm a pushover. I like being in places which are tranquil and bring you inner peace. It could be at the beach or my favorite fishing lake, my backyard in North Huntingdon or just a drive in the country.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
startnowtoday
Today's topic is a subject most of our affiliates are VERY interested in: From the desk of Gery Carson,SFI Marketing Group President--------------------------------------------- Have you ever patronised a company, had a problem with your purchase, and then quickly found out that the owners or managers didn't care? I think we all have. It's frustrating indeed to think that a company wants your business, but doesn't care enough to really try to provide what you need! At SFI, I want you to know that we TRULY CARE about your opinion. It may sound corny but we really do think of you as a PARTNER, and SFI succeeds ONLY if our affiliates succeed. Therefore, we work very hard at continually getting feedback and input from our affiliates. One such mechanism is the SFI Suggestion Box located at: https://www.sfimg.com/Input/Suggestions.sfi(You will be prompted to login with your SFI ID & PW.) We get HUNDREDS of suggestions from our affiliates every month and we incorporate the good ones constantly. You might also be interested to know that I PERSONALLY read EVERY suggestion submitted (and even reply to many). More importantly, if your suggestion has merit, rest assured I will act on your suggestion. Another place where we collect affiliate feedback is through our NEW AFFILIATE SURVEY. Now that you've been into SFI for a while, we'd LOVE to get your input. It should only take 1-2 minutes to complete the survey located at: https://www.sfimg.com/Forms/New/Survey.html By submitting this brief survey, you'll help us to continue making SFI more of what you want and a program you can be truly PROUD to represent for years to come. THANK YOU for helping us make SFI the absolute best it can be in every way! Topics will be continued. So, have a great day! You can join us and enjoy the daily income. Start Now Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment